A mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed
>  >
>  > was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, she saw an
>  >
>  > envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow.
>  >
>  > It was addressed, 'Mum' With the worst premonition, she opened the
>  >
>  > envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
>  >
>  >
>  > 'Dear, Mum.
>  >
>  > It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to
>  >
>  > elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene
>  >
>  > with Dad and you.
>  >
>  > I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I
>  >
>  > knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercings, 
tattoos,
>  >
>  > her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than 
I am.
>  >
>  > But it's not only the passion, Mum. She's pregnant.
>  >
>  > Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the
>  >
>  > woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter.
>  >
>  > We share a dream of having many more children.
>  >
>  > Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really
>  >
>  > hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with
>  >
>  > the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we 
want.
>  >
>  > In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS,
>  >
>  > so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!!
>  >
>  > Don't worry Mum, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself.
>  >
>  > Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your
>  >
>  > many grandchildren.
>  >
>  >
>  > Love, your son, Nicholas.
>  >
>  >
>  > "P.S. Mum, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house.
>  >
>  > I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than
>  >
>  > the school report that's on my desk"
>  >
>  >
>  > I love you!

I hope you had a good Christmas, Agnes Boddington, Elloughton UK

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to