When I got up this morning (late for me as hubby is off skiing in Austria!
Why when he has plenty of snow here???) at 9am my thermometer was showing
-5.5C. The forecast cold winds have not started yet! I've got to go out and
it will take some time to de-ice the inside of the car - the windscreen has
more ice inside than out. Sun is out so the temp is going up now - there are
icicles on my summer house and I daren't try getting in it as the door
sticks and I'm afraid the very thin glass may shatter. I stored stuff in
there before my daughter's wedding on 19th December and some of it was
liquid..... Her wedding was wonderful - photos are beautiful - even those of
her getting out of the Aston Martin Rapide in her snow boots and wedding
dress!!!! Luckily it was bright and sunny. I'm just tired of snow. I go to
Austria every February for a week for my dose of snow - I don't need a month
of it here!

Lynne

Baldock, North Herts, UK
[email protected]

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to