UGH...I don't know what penguin biscuits are either...
But I love chocolate...can someone describe them in a manner that an
American can understand (biscuit is cookie here...so I figure they are a
cookie?)
I know Pepperidge Farm cookies but never saw any called Tim Tam...
David's reaction makes me think they must be good if they are fattening...

Cearbhael

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Agnes Boddington
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 7:46 AM
To: Jennifer Barron; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Tim Tams

Thanks for the info, Jenny.
No danger to me then, as I do not like penguin biscuits.
My sownfull is the darkest of chocolate, with 70-80% cocoa.
Agnes

On 11/01/2010 13:41, Jennifer Barron wrote:
> like penguin biscuits
> jenny
>
>
>
>
>
> On 11 Jan 2010, at 13:40, Agnes Boddington wrote:
>
>> What are Tim Tams?
>> Agnes Boddington - UK
>>
>

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 9.0.725 / Virus Database: 270.14.134/2614 - Release Date: 01/11/10
07:29:00

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to