I had seen something similar circulating not long ago... and those four
items were not on the list. I scored 100% on that one. So, it looks
like an Aussie has tried to level the playing field - and succeeded!
Clay
On 11/8/2010 7:37 AM, David C COLLYER wrote:
At 10:04 AM 8/11/2010, Clay Blackwell wrote:
I scored 15 on this... missing #1 - Milky Bar Kid? #3 - the Wales?
#10 - Playschool? (I did not entertain my children with TV). and #11
- WHO is Dorie Evans?
Clay,
I just knew the Milky Bar Kid. It must have been a children's TV show
too young for me, but I'd heard it in the background.
The Wales - is a short form of the now extinct Bank of New South Wales.
I too, have never heard of Dorrie Evans.
Playschool is another Australian children's TV programme
David
So I'm saying this is probably slanted toward the American Boomers.
Clay
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].