I would have joined in too!! I was a mere sophomore at Sweet Briar College (all women) when we (the choir) spent the entire fall (I think...) rehearsing the Messiah... I sang alto, and and a broad range, so was often called on to sing the tenor parts in rehersal... we had company coming!! (It's been years ago... can you tell?)

At some point between Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, the Brown University (all men) chorus joined us for a day or two of rehearsals and then we sang together in concert. It was absolutely, positively, one of the most exhilarating experiences I've ever had, and I still "sing along" when I hear it!! In alto, of course!!

Clay

On 11/15/2010 11:50 AM, jeanette wrote:
Absolutely wonderful.  I am sure many of the shoppers joined in the singing
-who would know they were not members of the chorus!!  I would have joined
in!

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to