Kathi,

This happened to me last year. Hotmail told me to change my password
immediately. I was told that my password was probably stored on another
computer that I had used other than my own regardless of how long it had
been since I had used that computer. When someone logs on to that machine,
the worm logs onto the email account with that stored password. I haven't
had any problems since I changed my password. Based on what one of my
friends experienced last November, the "worm" will continue to send the
garbage emails until the password is changed.

Vickie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Kathi Beirs Ivey
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:37 PM
Subject: [lace-chat] DO NOT OPEN ANY THING FROM ME (under
[email protected] OR [email protected] WITH NOTHING IN THE SUBJECT
LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I've been hacked (thanks to my dear daughter for picking up on
this)...

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to