BEST COME BACK LINE EVER

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year old white male, in
a pumpkin patch 11:38 p.m. on Friday night.

On Monday, at the courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious
behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home
from a drinking session when he decided to stop.

"You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one
around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around" He stated
in an interview.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked
out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose; cut a hole in it,
and proceeded to satisfy his alleged need. 'Guess I was really into it, you
know?' he commented with evident embarrassment

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching
police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor
approached him.

It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor. 'I
walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.'

Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached
Lawrence.

I said, Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a
pumpkin?

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked
me straight in the face and said... A pumpkin? Shit... is it midnight
already?

This was in the Washington Post....the title of the article was "Best Come
Back Line Ever."

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to