Have Consulted with the Oracle David.... just burning it and it won't work, you will have to create a playlist in itunes, put the tracks in the order you want them to appear on the cd, but not too many for the cd, and then tell itunes to make a cd from them, but make sure it's an ordinary cd not an MP3 or MP4 one. Itunes will then convert that file into a 'proper' cd for you!!

Sue in East Yorks
On 12 Nov 2011, at 15:04, David C COLLYER wrote:

Dear Friends,
Tonight I finally installed iTunes on my computer as I desparately needed a recording of Beethoven's mass in C urgently! I bought one at a reasonable price and can play it just fine.

I notice that the files it contains are "mp4a" type and am wondering if I burn it to CD, will it play on my CD player or not??

many thanks once again
David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to