Dear Friends,
Yesterday I had the onerous task of having my dear 12 year old 3-legged deaf cat Barbara Doll put down. She'd been "a bit off" for a couple of months but 4 days ago went into kidney failure and would not have lasted another week. While she lay there at the Vet's she looked right at me, then licked the back of my hand until her pupils dilated forever.

I found that last night I could not even make lace, but had to resort to some mindless knitting.

I've been down the back paddock where I found a lovely piece of slate and tomorrow I shall carve her tombstone to put where I've buried her beside her gorgeous mother Roxy Hart.

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to