If you send me the IP address, I will try to submit the form too. Double-pronged attack might work!


Sue

[email protected]
-----Original Message----- From: David C COLLYER
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [lace-chat] For Clay & Sue

Clay & Sue,
I duly filled in Comcast's form (not easily) and attached the
following message:-

I am not certain about domain addresses. However, I write regularly
to 2 of your customers in the USA and desperately need to be
unblocked. I've no idea why I suddenly seem to be blocked by your
server as my email address has remained the same for some years.
David Collyer, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

When I clicked on submit, this is what appeared:-


We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently experiencing a
higher number of chats than usual, please try again later.

Should I be
surprised??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not doing it again tonight
David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to