Just go to control panel to select the default player for different file types. Failing that right click in the file and under properties you should be able to change the default player for that files type
Sent from my iPod On 21 Dec 2011, at 13:43, David C COLLYER <[email protected]> wrote: > Dear Friends, > I know this will be easy for some of you, but I forget how to do it. > > I've recently got some new software which seems to have taken over the role > of playing video clips. How can I get them to play in Windows player again? > David in Ballarat, AUS > > To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: > unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to > [email protected]. Photo site: > http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003 To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003
