Thanks for the link.  It lasted just under 12 minutes and I especially liked 
the 
golden waterfall effect just after 10 minutes and before the wonderful finale.

I enjoy watching the fireworks in the US on July 4th.  I watch them on tv as 
they are transmitted from Boston, New York and Washington DC, probably 2 hours 
of displays.  The music is usually patriotic and you are sure to hear the 1812 
overture complete with real cannons.  We also have local displays that day and 
I 
used to be able to see from my family room but the trees have grown too much 
over the last 20 years we have lived here so we can hardly see them now. 
 Tonight we will hear a few bangers going off but as Chicago celebrates an hour 
after New York, it is usually pretty feeble on tv.

Happy New Year to everyone.
Janice
 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org




________________________________
From: David C COLLYER <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 31, 2011 10:15:42 AM
Subject: [lace-chat] Fireworks

Dear friends,
Here's the youtube link for the Sydney fireworks already.

David in Ballarat, AUS

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hPj9klKoDh4#!>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hPj9klKoDh4#!
 

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to