Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Tammy
On Jan 26, 2012 6:49 AM, "David C COLLYER" <[email protected]> wrote:

> New information on shampoos:
>
> I have just discovered this important information below. Please share
> with all your friends.
> I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner.
> It's the shampoo I use in the shower!
> ... When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body.
> Printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA
> VOLUME AND BODY."
> No WONDER I have been gaining weight!
> Well, I have got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using
> Dish Washing Liquid instead.
> It's label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."
> Problem solved!
> If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower!
>
> David in Ballarat
>
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent
>

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to