>> You know how irritating mobile phone users are when they fail to exercise
 > discretion and think the world needs to know their business? When you have
 > taken as much as you can stand you can now get you own back!!!

 >

 >
 >
 > After a busy day he settled down in his train from Waterloo for a nap as
 > far as his destination at Winchester , when the chap sitting near him
 > hauled out his mobile and started up:- "Hi darling it's Peter, I'm on the
 > train - yes, I know it's the 6.30 not the 4.30 but I had a long meeting -
 > no, not with that floozie from the typing pool, with the boss no darling
 > you're the only one in my life - yes, I'm sure, cross my heart" etc., etc.
 > This was still going on at Wimbledon , when the young woman opposite,
 > driven beyond endurance, yelled at the top of her voice,
 > "Hey, Peter, turn that bloody phone off and come back to bed!!"

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to