Dear Friends,
Forgive me if I've already given you this recipe, but I made it tonight and just love it. This is actually what gave me the Delhi Belly in India earlier this year, but mine was quite safe and I love it so.....

Deh'-burra...... (which actually means big yoghurt)
Simply dice up half a cucumber and half an onion in a bowl. Add as much garlic as you like. Then I added a level teaspoon of chilli powder and the juice of one whole lime (lemon would do nicely too). Now add about 6 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt and stir. Actually you could add any other spices you like. It's meant to be used as a side salad (chutney) with a hot curry, but I enjoy it quite on its own.

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to