A little long but DEFINITLEY worth a read for a chuckle...! J Enjoy..

·

·

·         ONLY A MAN WOULD ATTEMPT THIS

Just try reading this without laughing till you cry!!!

Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife.

·         A guy who purchased his lovely wife a
pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol &
Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion
was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a
little something extra for my wife Julie. What I
came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Tazer.

The effects of the Tazer were supposed to be
short lived, with no long term adverse effect on
your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...??

WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the
device and brought it home... I loaded two AAA
batteries in the darn thing and pushed the
button.. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned,
however, that if I pushed the button and pressed
it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd
get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs.

AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain
to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy,
thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that
bad with only two AAA batteries, right?

There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking
on intently (trusting little soul) while I was
reading the directions and thinking that I really
needed to try thi s t hing out on a flesh & blood moving target.

I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for
a fraction of a second) and then thought better
of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was
going to give thi s t hing to my wife to protect
herself against a mugger, I did want some
assurance that it would work as advertised.

Am I wrong?

So, there I sat! In a pair of shorts and a tank
top with my reading glasses perched delicately on
the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Tazer in another.

The directions said that:
A one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant;

A two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle
spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and

A three-second burst would purportedly make your
assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water.

Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.
All the while I'm looking at this little device
measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in
circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA
batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, 'no possible way!'

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best.

I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with
her head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't
do it stupid,' reasoning that a one second burst
from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn't hurt all
that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it.

I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!!

I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the
side door, picked me up in the recliner, then
body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over
and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my
side in the fetal position, with tears in my
eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire,
testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm
tucked under my body in the oddest position, and
tingling in my legs! The cat was making meowing
sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a
picture frame hanging above the fireplace,
obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed
by my body flopping all over the living room.

Note:
If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Tazer,
One note of caution:

There is NO such thing as a one second burst when
you zap yourself! You will not let go of that
thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a
violent thrashing about on the floor!
A three second burst would be considered conservative!

A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time
was a relative thing at that point), I collected
my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape.

My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace.
The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or
so from where it originally was.
My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching.
My face felt like it had been shot up with
Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs.
I had no control over the drooling.
Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was
too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone.
I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair.

I'm still looking for my testicles and I'm
offering a significant reward for their safe return!

PS: My wife can't stop laughing about my
experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens me with it!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to