>
>Thought this might tickle your musical ear.
>very funny video - real humour
>
>If you've a couple of minutes to spare, sit down and watch this 
>Peter Kay stand-up on song lyrics ... very funny!
>
><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cylsLhQaPFw>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cylsLhQaPFw
> 
>

I wonder what lyrics you mis-heard as a youngster???

Many of mine were hymns. I recall one in particular:-
Gwennie Thomas, Gwennie Thomas, to take up his jewels, All the pure 
ones, All the bright ones, To make up his crown......

Gwennie was a Catholic girl who lived up that end of our street, and 
I never could understand what she was doing in a Methodist hymn :)
The actual words were "When He Cometh". Wonder what a child would 
make of that today!!!


David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to