Fortunately there are no golfers in our family!!!

Jeanette Fischer, Western Cape, South Africa.



This one may bring a little mist to your eyes it’s so touching...
A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office.
The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry I have three
buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget
about the anaesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb. I just
want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it!  Today is Wednesday and we
have a 10:00 AM tee time at the best golf course in town and its 9:15
already... I don't have time to wait for the anaesthetic to work!"

 The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave
man asking to have a tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain."
So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it sir?" 

The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth Honey and show him..."
 

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to