No good for my husband, he shaves his head these days and I just brush my
hair, so no comb between us. Anyway, there is no excitement if there is no
danger.
Janice
 
Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago,
Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org
________________________________
 From: David C COLLYER
<[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, July 29,
2013 11:48 AM
Subject: [lace-chat] Handy Hint
 

Dear Friends,
I just learned
a very useful tip from facebook.

When attempting to hammer a nail in, in
order to prevent hitting your fingers with the hammer, use a comb to hold the
nail!!!

How simple is that? And why didn't I think of it before?
David in
Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing
the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to