A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and 
inform the other if there is life after death. Their biggest fear was 
that there was no after life at all. After a long life together, the 
husband was the first to die. Then, true to his word, he made the 
first contact:

  " Marion ... Marion "

  "Is that you, Bob?"

  "Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

  "That's wonderful! What's it like?"

  "Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and 
then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm 
sun and then have sex a couple more times. Then I have lunch (you'd 
be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then 
pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's 
back to golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night. I 
catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"

  "Oh, Bob are you in Heaven?"



  "No.... I'm a rabbit near Mildura."


David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to