OK, I just can't resist it: Take 1/4 c Listerine (any kind) and 1/4 c vinegar (any kind) and 1/2 c warm water. Soak iPad for 10 minutes. No more messages!
Seriously, though, the unsubscribe information is at the bottom of each message. Adele in foggy West Vancouver, BC Canada On 2013-10-19, at 10:36 AM, Kassy Rodriguez wrote: > Hi, how do I get off of this email list? > >> Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but >> it works! >> >> Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), >> 1/4c vinegar and >> 1/2c of warm water. >> Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will >> practically wipe off! >> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
