Hi Pam,
I do remember you posting on Arachne. Glad that you feel good enough to be back 
with us.  Hope to see something lacey that you get to make now you have time.  
Remember to post your photos to our flicker account.  Wishing you a wonderful 
Holiday Season.
Janice
 
Janice Blair 
Murrieta, CA, 60 miles north of San Diego 
www.jblace.com 
www.lacemakersofillinois.org


On Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:14 PM, Pam Dotson <[email protected]> wrote:
 


I don't that many of you remember me, but I have news so big I just have 
to tell everyone.  After 5 years of treatment, including spending 11 
weeks last year in the hospital (2 weeks on a respirator, they didn't 
think I was going to live) I have just been declared free of the MAC 
infection (a non-contagious cousin of tuberculosis, so they tell me) 
that I have been battling.  I have spent most of this year in pulmonary 
rehab and physical therapy, and have gotten strong enough to live on my 
own, without any help.  For the first time in years, I have absolutely 
no doctors appointments scheduled...I don't know what I'll do with all 
my time.  Maybe I'll try making lace again!  :)

Pam Dotson

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to