>
>A group of women were at a seminar on "How to live in a loving
>Relationship with your husband."
>
>The women were asked, "How many of you love your husband?"
>
>All the women raised their hands.
>
>Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband
>You loved him?"
>
>Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember.
>
>The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text their husband:
>"I love you, sweetheart ."
>
>The women were then told to exchange phones with another person, and
>To read aloud the text message they received, in response.
>
>Here are some of the replies:
>
>
>1. Who the hell is this?
>
>2. Hey, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
>3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's up with you??
>4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
>5. I don't understand what you mean?
>6. What the f*** did you do now?
>7. ?!?
>8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
>9. Am I dreaming?
>10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
>11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
>12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to