I got Paper Doll by the Mills Brothers.  I remember that song but maybe it was 
recorded later by someone else.  I doubt I remember it from the year of my 
birth.
Janice
 
Janice Blair 
Murrieta, CA, 60 miles north of San Diego 
www.jblace.com 
www.lacemakersofillinois.org


On Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:52 AM, David C COLLYER <[email protected]> 
wrote:
 


Subject: Fwd: Find the song that was No. 1 the day you were born!

I got Woody Wood Pecker - could have at least had some Big Band 
number I thought :)
Gosh it's a long way to scroll down to 1948 these days.

I didn't realise I was that bloody old till I heard my song!!!


<http://playback.fm/birthday-song>http://playback.fm/birthday-song

Don't forget to check the top hit when you were conceived. At least I 
got a Big Band number there - Near You.

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to