David, I think you should try Data CD.

Amanda in Pennsylvania, USA

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 01:00:56AM +1000, David C Collyer wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> 
> Last week I interviewed a delightful 98yr old friend of my father's using my
> old cassette recorder because of its fabulous microphone. When I came home I
> successfully converted the recording into both .WAV (591 MB) and .MP3 (54
> MB) files. Both are too big to attach to emails.
> 
>  
> 
> Now however I don't seem to be able to get either of those files on to a CD.
> First I tried copy and paste but nothing happened. So then I tried my
> Express Burn Disc programme and it didn't work either. I did tell it I was
> creating an Audio CD. Should I perhaps have said Data CD. I used to do this
> all the time many years ago. Don't tell me that Windows 10 has stuffed up
> something else.
> 
>  
> 
> Any help greatly appreciated as his daughter and my family are waiting.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> David Downunder in Ballarat, AUS
> 
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to