Happy New Year David and all Arachneans.
I am taking it easy now as I am helping organize a party in our clubhouse for
130 people.  Have to be there are 5:00 pm to make appetizers, doors open at
6:00 pm and then we eat, drink and party until midnight.  They get to go home
and we get to clear up.  Hopefully will be home by 1:00 am, totally
exhausted.  Next year, I get to do the Christmas Ball which finishes at 1):00
pm, home and in bed by 11:00 pm.Janice
Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com

    On Monday, December 31, 2018, 6:31:31 AM PST, David C Collyer
<[email protected]> wrote:

 Dear Friends,

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year from down here in Australia where it's
already 0120hrs on New Year's Day.

Melbourne and Sydney both competed with each other for fireworks!

David Downunder in Ballarat, Vic, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to