Hello again,

This time just to thank all my fellow lacemakers from the list for their
congratulations, I was overwhelmed with positive reactions, and this
stimulates me to go on with the delicate fine laces such as Binche, Mechlin,
and Valenciennes. It takes indeed a lifetime once you start research in this
matter, and my appreciation for the lacemakers of the 18th century is still
growing, but let's go on creating the future.....

Magda, from very sunny and beautiful   Brugge
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]