I had a phone call this pm in response to my email from a nice lady called
Linda at Madeira. It would appear that I have one reel each of old and new
stock. The colour change is down to the change of process used for the
metallic threads to come within EEC guidelines! She would have exchanged
both reels for two matching ones but the 'nicer' one will last for the
current project unless I get carried away(g) .

So hats off to Madeira for a prompt and helpful response to the query!!!

Lynne.

Lynne Cumming
Baldock, North Herts, Uk

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the
pig."
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]