Hi English Lacemakers

On the 22nd of July, our Cathedral Choir will be travelling to England where we will
be singing daily at Windsor until the 27th when we travel on to Salisbury to sing at
the Cathedral until returning home on the 4th of August.  Are there any interesting
"lace" displays or needlework shops that I should try to see?  While at the PNWLC, I
met up with Jan Gardiner and we have made a lunch date for a trip to the Museum in
Salisbury.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Jane in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, at the hub of the Great Lakes
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]