Hi everyone,

I know this is a bit passe now.  I have been too busy to read my mail for a
couple of days now and am catching up with my digests and other mail
including one from Brian (from Cooranbong).

Brian has asked me to do a favour and post the following to the list while
he is in hospital and off line:

>my view on the gibberish is that
>"it is really the inscription on a "cryptic" bobbin!"

>Of course I say this with my tongue firmly in my cheek!  :)

On behalf of Brian of Cooranbong

Now I come to think of it - that's an amazingly plausible answer!!  ;-)

Cheers
Jennifer of Brisbane Australia
(who has spent most of today at a JDI Queensland annual business session and
is now embracing all the mail on the 'puter before settling down to write
web pages about it - the meeting)
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]