From: "Jean Nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 6:30 PM
Subject: [lace] Batsford and Angela's book

The members' email from Batsford, and curiosity as to which books I could
get a 15% discount and free shipping, was how I was led to find out that
Angela's book had been released.

The email also contained the statement:

"If you no longer wish to receive monthly updates on your chosen subject
areas please e-mail me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] with UNSUBSCRIBE in
the header."
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]