I have three requests:

1. Do not cross-post to both Lace and Lace-Chat. I thought I was clear on
this point a few days ago but I am repeating it for those who weren't
listening the first time. I am posting this to Lace because most Arachnes
belong to Lace.

2. Do not forward private e-mails to the list without the permission of the
original writer. This is a basic rule of netiquette and copyright. If you
feel that you are being harrassed by another list member, write to me
privately.

3. Lay off Vivienne. I know the history, but that's no excuse for the
childish barbs I've seen aimed at her over the past few days. I have no
jurisdiction over what you write to her or about her privately, but I insist
on a reasonable level of maturity in a public forum like Arachne.

Failure to comply with these requests may mean that you will end up sitting
in the corner (= on moderated status) for an indefinite period. Thank-you.

Best wishes,

Avital
Arachne moderator
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]