I thought I would let you know that having read all the helpful comments
about getting thread for Chantilly I contacted Bodil and Leif Christensen
and they have been very helpful.  Did you know that there is a range of
beautiful colours in this thread - beautiful pastel blues, purple, green,
red, pink and yellow as well as the white, cream and black and grey.

I would like to thank you all for your help.  I am also contacting Pipers
silk to see their fine silk range as I also do miniature lace (one twelfth
scale) so fine silk is very useful.

Sue ME
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Farnborough, Hampshire, England