In a message dated 7/28/03 2:43:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< The book "Danish Pulled Thread Embroidery" has been widely available
 for many years (I think it is a Dover book but I can't lay my hands on
 it just now).  >>
----
"Danish Pulled Thread Embroidery" with English and Danish text.  By Esther
Fangel, Ida Winckler & Agnete Wuldem Madsen.  Dover.  My edition is 1977, and
gives ISBN as 0-486-23474-6.  Reprinted by special arrangement with Batsford!
Originally part of "Danish Embroidery",  prepared by Selksabet Til
Haandarbejdts Fremme, 1959.
Jeri
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]