I have just come back from my holday camping on the Scout campsite and
working on the Guide campsite at Bedford. I mention that because I know some of you
take Brownie Guides or Girl Scouts or whatever. Going to Bedford for a holiday
can only be exciting for a lacemaker and I enjoyed driving through all the
villages and small towns that I have read and talked about. Alas though Cecil
Higgins Museum is closed for August (which is really the point of this email),
so I was unsuccessful in my effort to make a fourth visit while I was there. I
did however take photos of the Methodist Chapel that John Sarjeant had been a
very active member of in Beeston near Sandy.
Ann
Please note my new address, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please add it to your
address book and delete the aol one