I would certainly be interested in a separate CD of the Ricci book for
greater detail. I don't expect to have $1400 to pay for my own copy in this
lifetime. I have failed to get it on interlibrary loan because it is too big and many
libraries don't want to send it. The Museums have a virtual stranglehold on
photocopying because it is too big and fragile and they don't like photocopying
anyway. About a year ago I e-mailed Jules Kliot begging him to reprint it and
he said he had no plans to do so. As I recall Tess's CD's are somewhere in the
neighborhood of $20. This seems like a bargain to me.
Devon