Hi Jo,

I had a problem with pscosids, small insects which thrived in the coastal
environment we were living in at the time.  They were a problem everywhere -
but not my straw lace pillow after I had sprinkled essential oil of rosemary
over it.

Some herbs have anti insect properties. Other possibilities are lavender,
geranium or eucalyptus oil.

Choose one you like the scent of, and sprinkle a few drops of the essential
oil over your pillow.

Karen

in Coventry