Tess asked

>What do people think about all of this?   Download size vs. detail quality?
>My thought is that he could post it as he now has it, and then take the
>finished set and make a separate CD out of it.   Both volumes brought up to
>good detail would just fill a CD.

My thoughts exactly - better to make the less definite available for
download (not everyone has, nor wants, high speed access), and better to
invest in a CD with the best detail quality.

Hats off to all involved in making these treasure accessible to us.

bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (foggy west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins
http://www.victoria.tc.ca/~wt912