On Tuesday, Aug 12, 2003, at 11:05 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Tess: Since you are doing this as a volunteer, and making the CD's available
to lacemakers **at cost**, it might be best to take orders before commiting
to a separate Ricci CD. We would not want you to be stuck with inventory!

I'll second that, on both counts: putting a tip-top version on a separate CD and getting orders for the CD before it's cut/burned/whatever. I'll be happy to pre-pay my order (just give me an address and price), even though I'm puter-illiterate. One day, I hope, I will *learn* to use the CDs and then I'd like to have the entire Ricci available in as clear a format as possible.

----
Tamara P Duvall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lexington, Virginia,  USA