Just to put everyone out of their misery (or joy?) I thought it now
about time to put paid to all the strange, daft, incorrect and
confusing rumours doing the rounds of the lace world about the
future of The Honiton Lace Shop.

Certainly we are not closing down, far from it, just under going
some radicle changes over the winter months. Call it what you want
(a mid life crisis, economic suicide and stupidity have been some of
the negative things I have been hearing, most others have been far
more positive though ;-)  ) but I feel the need for some major
changes here. Hopefully these will result in a far bigger and better
mail order and internet based service for you all, and for those
brave enough to come down to Honiton to visit us next year, the
chance to eat and drink in style as well!

To find out just what has, is and will happen in early 2004 please
visit our website at http://www.honitonlace.com to find out the real
truth behind the goings on.

After that, if you have any questions please do ask me anything
you like. I would rather you hear the truth from me than a load of
rubbish from who makes this stuff up as is happening at the
moment.

Jonathan

--
The Honiton Lace Shop
44 High Street. Honiton. Devon. England   -   tel +44 01404
website at www.honitonlace.com

 :-)   Do you need some fun in your life? Try genius webs humour page