SORRY FOR DELAY BUT THERE WERE PROBLEMS WITH MY SUBSCRIPTION

Dear SP from France ,
(Britain?......I went to S.Michel and S.Malò 9 years ago, I visited better
Normandy, but I did not make lace at that time: I did not know what lace
was.....only now I realize that is a great pity, because I lost many chances
to see french laces, but one day I will go again in this marvellous places.)

THANK YOU for the nice-very nice book about britain costumes: I study history
of costume in my lace school, so your book is very usefull for me. and what
can I say about the small bobbins: they are too nice!!!!!in my collection I
had not so small bobbins!

you are teaching  near the ocean, how is the hot weather? here it rained one
hour long two days ago, but the hot remained. I heard about the difficulties
of old people in Paris because of the hot.....I hope that our winter is hot
too, but I think that it will be very very cold.

thank you for your gifts again

best wishes

Alessadra
Italy