Hi,
  Just to let anyone who is interested in wire lace, the craft shop, Rag
Shop, carries flat nosed pliers.  We used them in Lenka's class at the convention.
 They are even nylon tipped.  They look like a square ducks square bill.
They were only $4.99 but I even used my 40% off coupon!  I love to use coupons
but only on stuff I would be buying anyway.
  I have been keeping busy making lace since the convention.  I got so
inspired with all the lace production around me.  This cast on my foot limits my
travels so I stay in the nice air conditioned house and make lace.  Tomorrow,
Saturday, it is supposed to be much better.  It was 92 here today. Tomorrow is
supposed to be 82.
Take care and enjoy good weather when you can.
Yours in lace and life,
Laura in New Jersey