Dear Avital,

> Ilske, how long did it take you to make the Vologda collar? What kind of
> pillow did you use?
On this collar, it is in two parts, I worked on them together 80 hours
without pulling the thread on the bobbins and pricking. At that time I had
only two flat pillows from about 60 cm in diameter, so I used one of them
and put the pricking once or twice away. Today I would take a piece of
styrodur big enough to have the pricking on it and enough space around that
I could work comfotable.
I used Bockens linnen 35/2 in light and dark violet and Mez-Sticktwist
4-fach for the decoration.
I am designing since years another one but there are so many other ideas, I
am afraid this one will never be born.
Greetings
Ilske