I was wondering what those of you that have Doreen's book think of it. Can anybody
tell me what the copywrite date is and is it still in print?
  I would like to also thank all of those people that sent me emails on the York (in
the Shambles) Lace shop and bobbin response. I accidently deleted the address and
phone number of the store. Could that person please send me that info again? One thing
I found out from my responses is I was not the only one that bought a bobbin from the
shop as a souvenir. I have enjoyed reading the stories of how they stumbled upon the
shop themselves.
  Sherry