Thanks, Sue, for the suggestion. That certainly is just up my alley for inclusion on
the Professor's list.   However, any books or articles, or patterns for that matter,
have to have been published before 1923 to be eligible for the site, in case you find
something you think I could include. So this one wouldn't work

 Do keep looking and please let me know if you find anything.   I can either borrow
anything anyone might want to lend me (I'll gladly pay the postage) or try to find it
on interlibrary loan.   Vibeke has been wonderful about lending me books, and I have
had loans from several other people, all of which I really appreciate.

 Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])