Someone from the states was amazed that I wouldn't drive to Birmingham, UK
for a meeting - which is only 170 miles away.

They told me that it would only take them 2 1/2 hours - they didn't believe
me when I said that it could take me 2 1/2 hours to drive 50 miles across
London.

I love London, it is one of the most amazing cities that I have visited but
the roads are abismal.

Regards

Liz Beecher