<< If you really want a challenge, why not try making lace with your pillow in
the position that this doll has her pillow?  O.K. girls, What else can you
find wrong with this picture? Have fun!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2948055885 >>

Pillow lace? My foot, that's machine-made lace!

What else? Looks like working in that position has obviously gotten to her....her eyes have gone purple! <bg>

Yea, well, yours would too, if you would try to tat to make pillow lace backwards..... ;-))
On top of that, the paint-colour on her face doesn't match the eyes, and I'm not
overly impressed with the painting around the eyes - any other doll-makers here?

Anyway, if they are wanting like $1000. and I assume that US$, for this doll, certainly
they could have put in a couple of hours of making REAL lace for her!

Vicki in Maryland where we are waiting for another string of thunderstorms

Esther in British Columbia where there seems to be no end to summer....