I got this message today and must forward it -
I hope you do *not* find it ! but if you *find* the
named virus, you must follow the instructions
to get rid of it from your computer and send this
message on to all the people in your address
book . . . I had *two copies* of the virus on my
PC - and my Norton Antivirus did *not* find it
when I did my daily manual update today.

If you have trouble following instructions, it
would be easier to *print* them and then
follow along step by step . . .

ADDRESS BOOK.