Hi everyone

Elaine wrote:

> have any idea how much the reprinting
> of Mrs. Channer's mat must have cost, or realize that printing it again,
> will be probably much more expensive than printing it originally.

This is quite true of offset printing. However, a digital version,
whether on paper or on disk is far cheaper and could be done simply.
This is conjecture, and I have no inclination to take up the matter with
Ruth Bean Publishing, but perhaps if the copyright could be loaned, i.e.
permission granted for a non-profit (lace) group to use it, then
reissuing the pricking for Miss C's mat could be someone's fundraiser.

I looked at my copy of a copy of the pricking recently, and I know why I
have it - when I realized I could 'read' Buckspoint patterns, this
particular pattern became accessible (i.e. do-able), and appealed to me
therefore. It is on my some-day-if-ever list of things to redraw ;)

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)