Hi All,  Since no one else has written I will venture an opinion based on my
limited lace knowledge and the fuzzy photos.  I think it's chemical lace
made to look like Irish Crochet.  I may be totally wrong but it appears to
have that slightly fuzzy look of chemical lace and I don't remember any of
those little round circles in any NL I'm familar with.

What's everybody else think?  Jane in Vermont, USA where it was another
gorgeous day and all the windows are open!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]